Tiger Watcher
Years ago

Tigers looking @ PG options

Strong word is they are looking for guys that might be on the cusp of NBA teams and/or currently in NBA camps.

1 guys name who has been mentioned is "Delly" but he is on a list of half a dozen guys whom the Tigers are monitoring.

I hope Delly makes it with the Cav's but a year in the NBL with the new rules wouldn’t hurt his stock if the cards fell that way!

Topic #32768 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dareese Gary I'm hearing!!

Reply #438473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Gary any good?

Reply #438480 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Dairese Gary is shorter than what they had with Dennis at 6'1 but he is strong with a good leap, good handles and a healthy 3 point percentage. Put up pretty good numbers for the University of New Mexico but not all that impressive numbers in the D-League for Fort Wayne last season...although with that league once he passed the ball he probably never saw it again.

Reply #438488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly

Reply #438489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly would be great but I doubt it will happen

Reply #438503 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

If they were to grab Delly they would have to wait a few rounds before he could join them

Reply #438516 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

I highly doubt it will be delly, his had that many offers from Euro clubs.

Reply #438525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rockets have just waived BJ Young, a good combo guard from Arkansas (same school Gary Ervin played at), Tigers should try to get him, imo he would be a top quality import.

Reply #438527 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Delly is an interesting possibility.

The Tigers built some relationships with the Cavs over the off-season, which might give them a level of comfort with someone they are interested in playing here, rather than automatically recommending Europe.

Melbourne would prob also give Delly an NBA out ala Flynn and Ennis at Perth. That along with playing near home could put the Tigers in with a chance.

Reply #438637 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754