Anonymous
Years ago

Lightning tickets

I was thoroughly looking forward to the start of the lightning season but had the shock of my life to get there and be charged $18 for a concession tickets, I got home and checked a few other clubs and they are way less, sydney $9 Canberra $13 How can Adelaide justify that, we didn't even receive a program nor were there any available to buy. We already have trouble drawing a crowd, charging more isn't going to encourage people to come. Very disappointing lightning organisers

Topic #32793 | Report this topic

the old heave ho  
Years ago

$18 is good value for 2hrs of entertainment - the lightning have my 100% support

Reply #438918 | Report this post

FYI  
Years ago

Buy a 36ers membership and get in free of charge

Reply #438927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Programmes were available from the concession/souvenir stand. Buy a 36'ers season pass and see all lightning games for free. If you don't want to see the Sixers 'sell off' the pass to someone else for the night to recoup some of your money.

Reply #438933 | Report this post

wyatt earp  
Years ago

Has Riley still got her visa?

Reply #438940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you should get out more heave ho

Reply #438963 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I wondered about that. Do 36ers members get free entry to all Lightning games or just the double headers?

Reply #438972 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes. We used our membership on Saturday night to see lightning. Great Value...

Reply #438973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes not happy with the concession prices at all.Then on top of that have to sit up the top in wheelchair access area which is crap when there is no-one at the game as they wouldnt allow us down at court level as we have done for many years now . Maybe the people who organise this should sit in this area with no other spectators and no atmosphere and they will then know how bad it is to be sitting there. Can understand this at 36rs games but not at Lightning games. After last night will not be supporting this venue for Lightning games with their stupid rules.

Reply #438974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is so easy to fix - move to Melbourne, support the Melbourne Boomers, sit at court level in the new purpose-built stadium, all for $12 a ticket.

Reply #439044 | Report this post

Flash  
Years ago

how was the game tho? good atmosphere? from the score looks to have been a decent season opener...

Reply #439142 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:33 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754