Andy
Years ago

Jarry wins first WNBA ring

Rachael Jarry wins the WNBA championship with the Lynx in her rookie season. Congrat's Rachael.

Topic #32834 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

meh she was only a passenger

Reply #439708 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rubbish. Her 3.6 seconds today were instrumental in the win :P

Reply #439711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing but a thug

Reply #439714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would take Kunek in the WNBL before her

Reply #439717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks for the spoiler you #$^@%&@%&

Reply #439723 | Report this post

wyatt earp  
Years ago

Kunek looks the real McCoy at present and could find her agent getting a wnba coaches call. Jarry off to the Whitehouse!

Reply #439737 | Report this post

SamCro  
Years ago

Significant achievement for Jarry to be a WNBA Champion even though her role was quite small in the overall scheme of things. I must admit I'm not her biggest fan & I feel there are other players in the WNBL equal to her ability or even better IMO but it does appear about being in the right place at the right time for her.

Reply #439784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She is 22, WNBA ring averaging 7mins a game, WNBL Champ and Olympian...in the right place a lot

Reply #439896 | Report this post

Tmk  
Years ago

Yes Jarry was a passenger, hardly her fault given the quality of players on the team. Give her a few more. Years and she might be a significant bench contributor.

Reply #439985 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Given her speed & skills, Jarry did a great job just to make the cut in the first place and stick on a WNBA roster. That speaks volumes about her attitude and chemistry factor.

I'm guessing that the WNBA roster size is going to increase for next season, so there's a pretty good chance she will get to go around again with the Lynx.
IMO she just needs to keep working hard on finding a way to contribute on the offensive end, be it finishing around the ring, or getting her jump shot reliable.
I don't think the odds of significant improvement in that area are great, but another season in that environment will still be good for her overall game.

Reply #439994 | Report this post

Disgusted  
Years ago

Have just read your posts and you are all a disgrace. Whether or not Rachel played significant minutes, the aren't too many Australians that have been a part of a winning NBA or WNBA championship. Let's celebrate achievements instead of cutting people down.

Disgusted

Reply #440087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah especially you Andy. Jarry's Mum is spot on. Disgraceful.

Reply #440186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:13 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754