Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Facebook discussion about road uniforms

The NBL is asking fans for input on away teams wearing their original colours (ie Taipans wearing orange on the road instead of the boring white).

Get on the NBL's Facebook page and have your say!!

Topic #32844 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

It's just common sense, don't see why it needs discussion. Do it!

Reply #439852 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

I think the sixers should go back to the old logo with the pinstripes. Would feel more like the good old days with a simple change like that, IMO,

Not really a fan of the new uniforms or logo. Are they all basically the same with just logo and colour differentials?

Reply #439859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've always liked the visiting team wearing colours.

it's not really a big deal but otherwise you're rocking up to Adelaide Arena every week to see blue v white.

Reply #439860 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I dont care about this nearly as much as I care about how hideous all of the And1 jerseys are...

Reply #439861 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

would love for Nike or Jordan Brand to make the uniforms.

Reply #439865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree, Mick. I'm more concerned about this being the worst 36ers jersey I've ever seen (logo, numbers, spacing) than the colour of it.

Reply #439870 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

How bloody large did the 36ers want the number on the back

Reply #439876 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

It's kind of a non-issue.

Reply #439887 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

It seems as if this discussion has been settled.

NBL teams will only wear white when there is a colour clash (ie. Wollongong & Perth)

Townsville vs Cairns tonight will be green against orange.

Reply #439907 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

I had hoped to see the Sixers wearing blue last night so I was disappointed to see them wearing white.

Reply #439910 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754