Bulldog
Years ago

Pioneers web site

Just in case anybody is interested, here is a link to the forum on the Pioneers' web site.

http://pub13.bravenet.com/forum/1076009712

Feel free to drop in and get it thriving!

Also, for those of you interested to see the actual site, the link is:

http://www.bounce.to/pioneers

In response to Moses's post on there, here are the links and it is not actually run by the club, but updated by a fan.

Unfortunately he is in Adelaide studying and can not keep it up to date all the time.

Topic #3293 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Fair enough Bulldog but as "the official team website", it doesn't reflect well on the team.

It's a shame that there's no internet access in Adelaide. We'll need to arrange mobile-satellite internet coverage for the guy that does the site!

And yes, I'm kidding. ;-)

Reply #37847 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

For all those whom are interested the CHH Pioneers Official Website is now up to date.....

I appologise for any inconvenience caused, however, like i have posted on the site i have been extremely busy......

Moses - I dont believe the satellite coverage will be necessary! Mid Year Break is not far away......

Reply #37877 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Thanks to Issac there is now a link to the Pioneers Website from the "Club Sites" section of HOOPS SA!

Reply #37920 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Damn, that's a good website now. Hats off Mike. Good to see you're keeping busy in retirement.

Reply #38023 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Retirement......?

Reply #38055 | Report this post

Whistleblower  
Years ago

Not retirement Mo it was getting too expensive driving to and from Footlocker from the "Park" so he has strategically relocated operations

Reply #38114 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Sounds like more accurate reasoning.... thanks Whistleblower!

Reply #38117 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sorry - it's something about your name, Mr Jordan. Or is rare23air not the real Michael Jordan? Damn - don't ruin my fantasy world!

Reply #38134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:04 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754