Rashad
Years ago

NBL Website needs a revamp

Is it me or is the website something a 18yr old tafe kid could design and run? What do people think of the website, does it need a revamp? The old one was much better to use!

Topic #32934 | Report this topic

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Check Boti Nagy's blog, he explains the situation. Basically, NBL are getting chiseled thanks to legacy deals and there's not much they can do yet.

BA may have saved the NBL's skin but they also did a lot of unnecessary damage along the way.

Reply #441613 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

FFS does every single thought on improvement of the NBL need its own thread? Bit rich to be expecting perfection from others when people here can't even find, read and understand existing comments on topics already being discussed.

Reply #441618 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Years ago

Situation, true to a degree, but you'd think the website and You Tube would be some of the first things on the agenda and not hard to make additions/improvements.

Reply #441628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The problem is the nbl website keeps updating. It's live stats nevr work any year but if they went back to the site of 10 years ago and just left it with out trying to upgrade all the time it would be easier to use and just plain better.

Reply #441632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They dont have control over the website or the footage to fix youtube thanks to old contract they inherited.

Reply #441634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kind of highlights to me that the new NBL people weren't that smart in a lot of the contracts etc that they inherited Due diligence takes a lot of time hence these problems. There are far more serious issues to worry about that a crappy website and Youtube channelIMO.

Reply #441649 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Does anybody have any idea when the contract with PERFORM ends?

Is it worth buying out the contract and just flooding us with everything that NBL Pty. Ltd. wants us to see?

I like the weekly write ups by 4 top names around the league but I'd still love a representative from each team writing up a blog!

Reply #441663 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Am I the only one who feels like every contract the NBL/BA has ever entered into, has ended up screwing them?

Reply #441732 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

When does the contract end?

Reply #441734 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

They should get the guys fromATF to run the website etc etc

Reply #441743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ATF doesnt even have an NBL ladder on the page. What a joke on all accounts.

Reply #441844 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

Surely the contract can get ripped up after a decent lawyer looks at it, because noway they can do this bad of a job and their agreement not be in jeopardy as a result.

Reply #441858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754