Hendo8888
Years ago

Bogut re-signs with Warriors

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1825507-andrew-bogut-and-warriors-reportedly-agree-to-3-year-43-million-extension

3 years, $43m apparently.
Pretty good deal for his injury history from the last few years.
Absolutely worth it if he's healthy, but that's a fair risk isn't it? Good for him though.

Topic #32946 | Report this topic

Tekutch  
Years ago

Good deal for Bogut, bad for the Warriors especially after they dumped Biedrin's albatross of a contract.

Reply #441765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should be enough to put food on the table for a few years.
I really hope he can stay healthy and repay the Warriors for their faith. Clearly he still has some good basketball in him when he's fit.

Reply #441768 | Report this post

spidergoat  
Years ago

3 years 36mil with incentives to 43mil. Decent for a top 10 center when healthy. Never going to score more than 12-15pts average due to his team mates, but i can see him getting lots of 17-20 rebound games given the minutes this year

Reply #441776 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Portion of the contract is subject to performance clauses. Safer for GSW and incentive for Bogut.

Reply #441779 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

From what I have read the incentives are based on Health (playing 60+ games, I think) and Defensive Performance (Awards/Nominations/Honors for his play on the defensive end).

Good deal for both sides IMO, as the deal starts at about $13mil a season then decreases each year. Gives a bit of flexibility to GSW in a few years time.

Reply #441791 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Get paid big fella.

I would imagine there are sizeable portions of that contract that are incentive-driven.

Reply #441794 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Pay day! As pointed outbit is a geavily incentivised contract based on games played and defensive performance

Reply #441797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great news

Reply #441804 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Thank god! Great job mate, you've earned every cent. I'm so proud of you mate.

Reply #441838 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Even with the incentives that is a massive contract. Dubs are all in.

Reply #441841 | Report this post

GMan  
Years ago

Good deal all round for Bogut and the Dubs. They keep the defensive presence they'll need to go far in the play offs and Bogut gets paid well to play for a nice team.

Reply #441877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good news. Reasonable deal all round I think. Well done Bogut and GSW.

Reply #441982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

highlight package from last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvXjnkdnEwo

Reply #442249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754