Anonymous
Years ago

NBL TV - Help!

I've just purchased NBL TV for the first time. All great when watching replays but for the past two nights the "live" game will not work. I'm on an iPad, using the NBL app - screen just goes blank or back to the menu. I could open the game last night on my MacBook but would much prefer through the iPad so I can use my Apple TV. Any ideas?? I would love to be able to watch the 36ers game tomorrow through the iPad!

Topic #32949 | Report this topic

Bob  
Years ago

http://www.nbl.tv/contact-nbl

Reply #441846 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

I have just finished watching the hawks v crocs game on the iPad through Apple TV and didn't have any issues, good all the way through. To be honest I haven't had any issues at all watching games on the iPad this season, sometimes it best to completely shut down the iPad and restart, normally that works for me. Last season it was a nightmare watching any game on the iPad or PC but cannot believe how well it's worked for me this season.

Reply #441847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Bob, have already tried trouble shooting through the FAQ.

Tried restarting A, glad its working ok for you. I don't have any issues with watching replays but live games just won't even start to load (the 30 second ad doesn't even appear). Frustrating!! I bought it so I could watch the 36ers away games and will be very disappointed if I can do that tomorrow afternoon. Don't know what else to do. I'm not a tech head at all but gather it can't be anything to do with Foash rather something with the streaming through the NBL TV app.

Reply #441848 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Get down to Sportys Bar at the Arkaba to watch the game with Dean Parker and co on big screen. Opens 11am and game is 2pm EST. Sounds like more fun than on line and a bit of company too........

Reply #441849 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Email NBL TV, normally they respond in good time, speaking to a few tech guys you should not be having any tech issues with the iPad. Also did you try opening live games from the Fixture page, it does sound silly but with live games sometimes you have to restart the game a few times before it kicks in.

Reply #441851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754