Anonymous
Years ago

Melbourne Tigers Uniform

Are Melbourne wearing that retro uniform all season? I thought it may have just been for the first game to celebrate the 93 reunion, but they wore it again yesterday. Anyone know?

Topic #32967 | Report this topic

Aerius  
Years ago

Maybe a delay by the official uniform providers?

Reply #442034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope it stays, I love it.

Reply #442035 | Report this post

jodiechrist  
Years ago

Yeah, I'm hoping they keep it too. Nice to see red back in the mix!

Reply #442036 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

It's the best looking jersey in the league so why change it? Oh yeah AND1 are prone to making ludicrous decisions... Want proof?

Just look at all the jerseys from last season and see the 'improvements' for this season

They look better but they aren't worth $10 compared to the retro jerseys back in the day... If tigers wear more maroon then that would be awesome

Reply #442050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They wore normal jerseys against Sydney but they had a differernt logo printed where there new sponsers logo is. So they must be getting new jerseys printed.

Reply #442055 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

The Wildcats ones are ok this year(with the Wildcats head on the singlet and their logo typeface) and are slightly different to the standard AND1 template that all the other teams have.

Reply #442062 | Report this post

David97  
Years ago

I'm lead to believe that clubs can decide to have things like the Wildcats but, in my teams case, didn't have the time.

Reply #442074 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

I'm sorry but my Mum works at a clothing company and on Friday the Wildcats came in to get a fuckload of shirts etc. printed... This is 3 weeks or 5 games into the season and clubs are printing new attire for whatever reason so why would missing a deadline with AND1 make a difference...

I know I'm showing my disdain towards AND1 but they aren't worth the shit written in their contract... The quicker they leave the NBL alone and leave it to companies with some creativity and brilliance the better for all

Reply #442095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps the Wildcats were getting some extra shirts made up, separate of And1? They have been selling a different limited edition tshirt each home game.

Reply #442193 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Uniform service to the NBL teams has been poor. Spelling errors, tops without names, etc. Been happening for years.

Reply #442206 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754