Anonymous
Years ago

Globetrotters in Adelaide this Friday!

The Harlem Globetrotters are playing at Adelaide Arena on Friday night.

Boti's write up and interview with Chris 'Handles' Franklin:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/basketball/the-magic-never-ends-for-basketball-gurus-the-harlem-globetrotters/story-fnii09gt-1226749787792

Topic #32985 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Someone mentioned to me that there is a discount for Adelaide 36ers members. Is this true? Anyone hear any info about this

Reply #442402 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have heard from my district club that basketball sa members can get 20% off the standard price. Not sure how you go about getting them though as I had already bought my tickets by then.

Question for people that have already seen the show intersate - is it worth getting there early? If I get there an hour before tip off do you see the Globetrotters warming up etc?

Reply #442420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Newcastle game was great. The Elites can hit from outside!

An hour early is good timing. There's a bit of a show from the mascot for the kids. No real warm-ups other than 15 minutes before tip-off, but you still get the crowd banter and other performances from the team before the warm-ups too.

Reply #442425 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Who won in Newcastle???

Reply #442492 | Report this post

Dr6  
Years ago

Great night. Pure entertainment and masters at getting the crowd involved.

Reply #442777 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754