Joshuapending
Years ago

What have they done to the Fruit Choc man?

Ok let's talk about the real problem on Sixers game nights. Who snipped Fruit Choc's balls? Where has his signature moves gone. I'm half in jest on this but he was the best part of the game night after the players.

Topic #33012 | Report this topic

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

suspect they had the wrong music

Reply #442968 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Who cares about Fruit Choc Man. I'm happy getting the lovely looking Muzz Buzz girl giving out the Fruit Chocs to my kids. Let's hope they keep it up.

Reply #442997 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

yeah I used to enjoy watching him dancing up a storm now he is a bit lame

Reply #442998 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

He was the only thing that got me through some of those horrible games last year. Was just funny, i think with all the kids running down you could actually feel a spike in the atmosphere. Now its like watching me do the old side to side step.

Reply #443032 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

My fave is the Bakers Delights Boys at Lightning games last season, especially when one of the heads fell off !!!!! Hilarious........

Reply #443045 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Fruchocs. An SA icon, surely we can at least spell it correctly.

Reply #443103 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:15 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754