Annon
Years ago

Where are the Game Programs ???

2nd home game and still no Programs....

Topic #33015 | Report this topic

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

They dont do programs at Wildcats games anymore (or at least not available for people sitting up the back of the arena where I sit.) So maybe its a league wide decision?

A shame, but it must have been a cost cutting excersise.

Reply #442969 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Not that I've ever gone looking for them, but can't remember ever seeing anyone selling them to be honest.

Reply #442973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They were offering them at the game today on the carpark gates. $8 parking, $10 parking + program.

Reply #442974 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Sign needs to be changed.... There were no programs.....

Reply #442976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I asked at the first home game when paying for the car park and was told that aren't doing them anymore.

Reply #442979 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably due to the demerger happening so close to the start of season

Reply #442981 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

if you are a season ticket holder we received fridge magnets with every 6ers and lightning home games on it

Reply #442995 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

My kids loved reading player reviews and the quizes. My son keeps his programs and puts up the pics.......disappointed.......

Reply #443006 | Report this post

froggy  
Years ago

Told on the gate tonight that there won't be any programs this season, bit disappointing given the read for the kids!

Reply #443029 | Report this post

MANAGER  
Years ago

sign of the times

Reply #443069 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754