Anonymous
Years ago

Lakers @ Rockets, Nov 7

Who says ref calls don't make a difference???
Harden getting ridiculous non fouls called and travelling a lot.
Players like Henry and Blake getting hit harder for nothing. Lakers up 3 at three quarter time with only 10 foul shots compared to rockets 36. Pity if they were a bit more consistent lakers be up more

Topic #33061 | Report this topic

Cliff Rockwell  
Years ago

Kind of ironic that in the end it was the Harden hero-ball and his abysmal defense that cost them the game.

Nice shot by Blake to ice it though.

Reply #443727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be fair 16 of Houstons foul shots were because of hack-a-howard.

Reply #443731 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I turned this game off with 2 mins to play because I thought it was over.

Turns out my indy over Chicago / LA over rox / tsv over nz multi paid out handsomely indeed.

I didnt realize LA won this game until I saw this thread. I was following tsv / nz thinking the multi was blown...

Reply #443796 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

But in bball parlance yes the rockets had lots of bullshit calls go their way

Reply #443797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watch the game the hack a Howard was only 8 foul shots so it was 48 to 15 foul shots besides that.

Harden is no way better than Kobe will ever be. His defense tonight was nothing short of horrible. How many times kobe been all defense? Harden never will be in all defensive team.

As a laker fan I'm happy with the start no one would of expected wins against rockets and clippers.

I hope they sign Johnson after this season, love his length and athletic ability. Plus his three ball will hopefully pick up in time.

Henry is a keeper too but cannot shoot foul shots!

Reply #443815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow Dwight got shamed by his ex team

Reply #443941 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:02 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754