Isaac
Years ago

Tigers vs Hawks, Nov 10

Surprised the Hawks got as close as they did without anyone doing especially well. Goulding tough again. Gruber screwed over on his fifth foul I thought.

Goulding now averaging 26.6 PPG in the 40 format!

Topic #33078 | Report this topic

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

Tigers are one player short ove being a top two side, wortho and goulding are carring the team but how long can they keep that up? Look forward how he will go against d martin both full fit. Think the refs got a few bad calls at the wrong time for the hawks.

Reply #444026 | Report this post

banked shot  
Years ago

Yeah the loss of Stephen Dennis in the preseason will haunt them for the rest of the season. Ubaka really looks to have slumped in his game since leaving the NBL last time. They are quite weak at the point guard spot

Reply #444038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If ubaka steps up to where he was melbourne can go close to winning it if not they need to make a replacement. They should use Morrison too as he is good.

Reply #444039 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Not sure if Ubaka's skill has dived or if he's just not in game shape. Either way he's the weakest player in the rotation at the moment.

On another note, anyone hear how flat Carfino was?! Usually I don't mind him, I know he has his critics however yesterday his voice almost put me to sleep.

Reply #444043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ubaka was good yesterday.

Reply #444052 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Near the end of this game I thought a key call went against the hawks, then they got another bad one that didn't help the game one bit, should have been closer IMO!

Reply #444057 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Near the end of this game I thought a key call went against the hawks, then they got another bad one that didn't help the game one bit, should have been closer IMO!

Reply #444058 | Report this post

Aerius  
Years ago

Inside the last couple of minutes Conrad got mugged and Gruber took a forearm to the face from Wothington. No call for the first, and foul on Grubers face for the 2nd.

Reply #444106 | Report this post

True Fan  
Years ago

The Tigers have a legit chance of making the finals with the way Chris is dominating at the moment and the huge presence of Morrison but they need some scoring from the guard position. Ubaka
need to step his game up dramatically in the next couple weeks.

Reply #444571 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:32 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754