THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Reply #444623 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how was that not called a charge?

Reply #444630 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

looked like a charge, thankfully they didn't call it.

That looks like it is from NBA2K14..his reaction, how Chris Kaman just runs off , the commentators, i had to watch it a second time to make sure it wasn't

Reply #444671 | Report this post

A Nosey Mouse  
Years ago

It wasn't a charge because half his foot was in the no charge area. If any part of your foot is in the area you can't take a charge. You need both feet completely out.

Warm Regards.

Reply #444679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't watch this video at work, but I imagine that the gentleman with the ball places said ball into the recepticle manually. The other gentleman graciously or rather generously allows his counterpart to pass unheeded towards his objective. No doubt this splenderous act causes all to rejoice thusly.

Warmest Regards,

Anon

PS: My sincere good wishes to your family.

Reply #444686 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I've never seen a charge called when someone makes the dunk. It just doesn't happen.

Reply #444692 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

See, that's the kind of shit that makes me wonder which Mick this is. I don't think this guy^ is the real Mick because the real Mick is smart. He would know that in 2011, Blake posterised the crap out of Gortat and was called for the offensive.

Reply #444693 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I read this as Xavier Henry posterizes Whitey.

Still correct?

Reply #444806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

omg you're racist

Reply #444840 | Report this post

A Nosey Mouse  
Years ago

Hahahahaha, love it anonymous! Took it to another level! (the level wasnt that high, but still). Good for a laugh.

Reply #444853 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754