Matt
Years ago

Perth arena seating

Hey. I want to take my six year old to watch the Wildcats v Kings next weekend. I don't want to spend much money so was attracted by the very cheap nickel seats.

I've never been to the arena so wondered if you can still get a good view and atmosphere in nickel? I looked at bronze and even silver, but they're more money than I'd like to pay and the seats remaining were still way off-centre

Appreciate your thoughts
Thanks
Matt

Topic #33137 | Report this topic

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Ive sat up at the nickel section and found the atmosphere to be good, though its obvious why nickel is so cheap being so far up the back. However, U get a different feel of the game because you see the whole arena and when theres 11000 there its a great sight. It is very high up though and the steep seating makes it feel quite far. But with a large screen, you wont miss anything.

Its got a good family enviornment and your 6yr old should love it. If watching the action on court is more of a priority and yiu want to make sure your kid will see everything, then id suggest a good silver seat personally.

Reply #445264 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Nickel is upper half of tier, 45degree angle on the court. But it isn't bad viewing - I used to sit in Bronze on halfway which is the same distance as Nickel would be, and it is not as bad as you'd think it would be. The rake on the stands is very serious, so the site lines are great. You'll enjoy it up there.

Reply #445269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you can see everything. I took my entire team of boys that i coach to watch the wooloongong game two weeks ago and they would see everything.

Reply #445321 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Except the Hawks scoring...

Reply #445323 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

Thank you all, ill book some seats

See you there ;)

Reply #445339 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:05 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754