Isaac
Years ago

Pistons vs Spurs, Game 4

Getting this topic started before someone posts the result in the title and gives it away for those who want to watch a reply later.

Half-time. Spurs not looking good, down 36-51. Duncan with 11 and 10 is the only one really contributing. Detroit usual all-round input. Best is probably Billups with 11 and 6.

Listening to the live audio stream which is holding up pretty well considering loads of people would be tuning in.

Topic #3317 | Report this topic

massaer  
Years ago

where are you listenning it ?
I'm in france and can't get the game

Reply #38175 | Report this post

coach k  
Years ago

Watching the game at the moment, the Pistons are just out hustling the Spurs.
Ben Wallace setting the tone. Ginobili's injury is having a huge effect, think he must have taken only 2 shts inside 3 point line.

Reply #38176 | Report this post

massaer  
Years ago

which live audio stream?
It would be extra cool if someone knew
I know it's not WOAI

Reply #38177 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Massaer, go to the NBA site, then choose the Listen live option and choose your language.

Pistons win 102-71. 4 turnovers from Detroit is the lowest ever in NBA finals history. Substantial disparity when you compare it with the Spurs' 17 or so!

Series tied 2-2 and the Spurs seem to be on the back foot all of a sudden.

Reply #38187 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Gee didn't Duncan look pissed off. And Popovich was stroking his leg trying to console him!!

Has the tide turned ?

I dont know that Detroit can play so perfectly in the remaining games .. to maintain that level will be pretty hard. On the other hand San Antonio might be more careful with the choice of passing lanes they are using and stem the flow of Detroit fast breaks !!

Nice to see Stevie Wonder with a headset on at courtside keeping up with HOOPS!!

Reply #38188 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Cant wait for G5, I reckon the home team dominance will continue

Reply #38191 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

The Pistions are playing some team ball with i think 7 players in double digits thats impressive ... The spurs are strugling on D you cant let a team like detroit who arnt an offensive team get 100 points... the next game at the spurs will shape this seris if detorit win the spurs are well and truly on the ropes ..

Reply #38220 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

ginobilli has been very quite in these big gf games.duncan needs some support hes doing everything at the moment for the spurs

Reply #38237 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754