Isaac
Years ago

Half-price 36ers tickets during happy hours today

The 36ers have two half-price happy hours for online ticket sales today in the lead up to Friday's big game against Perth. 12-1pm (NOW!) and 6-7pm. Don't miss them.

Here's their Facebook promo and here's ProTicket's page.

It's a double header with the Lightning too, making it pretty amazing value for money.

Click the Buy Tickets link to see the half-price options. Nice initiative from the 36ers!

Topic #33171 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome work. Fill the Adelaide Arena!!

Reply #445961 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Yeah, its a good initiative; on the face of it, this is definitely the game to get new faces down to, should excite!

Reply #445962 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Hope this is not due to poor tickets sales for the game, that would be disappointing if people are not get behind this team.

Reply #445967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If it didn't clash with juniors they would get close to the 7,000 mark

Reply #445970 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

To be honest, I'm a bit tired of the juniors clashing with Sixers issue - sure its a problem that needs to be addressed in future and I know it is a current problem for many and I can appreciate that. However, there will always be something on that stops people from going to a game no matter what night the game is on.

Adelaide is a sports mad city with over 1 million people - surely they can get 6-7000 on a Friday night (even with TV) for this blockbuster game! They can't all be involved in junior basketball!

Anything around the 4,000 mark would be very disappointing, but I'm hopeful of a good turnout.

Reply #445978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A; ticket sales look good. I had a mate try for 2 seats in gold on North side and South side and its all single seats. Reckon silver is a bit behind but traditionally, I have a feeling they do well on walkups.

think this is a muster to get anyone who doesn't know if they wanna go. either u do and are going, or will attend but might be late etc being a Friday night.

expect a bumper crowd

Reply #445979 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

To help get numbers up I convinced two of my mates to come along to the game. I agreed to subsidise half their ticket price but it was on the condition they come in blue and sit in the silver section on the eastern side of the stadium.

I encourage others to do the same and fill up the space behind the eastern end of the court. It will make a much better impression on the t.v. coverage.

I purchased the tickets this morning but I'll get the word out to more mates about the happy hour this evening.

Reply #445982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great work BigAds!

Reply #445984 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

centre section both sides sold out ( bar some random singles)

upper deck filling fast

going to be a monster night

spread the word.

Reply #445990 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Good stuff - Love to see a sellout.... and a Wildcats win :)

Reply #445996 | Report this post

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

Hope the full house sign goes up tomorrow! Hope the game lives up to it and people return to watch ure team again! Bigger the crowd the better the playerp play!

Reply #446033 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I was told it is tracking for over 6000 at this point. I hope so, that building is awesome with a big crowd.

Reply #446037 | Report this post

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

How much does the arena hold when sold out? When was the last time u guy's sold out the arena?

Reply #446046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reckon last time there was a sell out with the signs up was Brett Mahers last game. Like 4 years ago.

I too am tired of hearing bout the juniors playing and the cafuffle that goes on. Its like this; if you wanna go...then go!
If you prefer to play, then play. There is no median here. Either you go to your game or you go to the NBL game. Or stay at home and watch on nbl tv or pray its on One Hd.

The question is.....

1. Is Ennis worth seeing?
2. Is this gonna be a cracker of a game given its
1st v 2nd.

Reply #446053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My answer to the above two questions is Yes. However I'm still going out to watch my daughter play her game. Everyone has different opinions/priorities

Reply #446055 | Report this post

Rock  
Years ago

I think the promo must be working to some extent... my son is going, and taking his girlfriend. I can't remember the last time he went, the double-header also part of why he is going (he said).

Reply #446094 | Report this post

Grovermi$ ter  
Years ago

7800 I think is capacity but mahers last game they got 8200 I think... few hundred standing only...
Missed that game too...
Will be missing this game too due to pre-booked anniversary date night with my wife...
Ill be recording this game to watch when I get home thats for sure!

Reply #446095 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I usually buy my tickets the day before, but because it's going to be such a big one, I booked mine on Monday. Little annoying, but I'm just happy to have good seats to what promises to be an awesome game.

Reply #446096 | Report this post

24seconds  
Years ago

Couple o'points to make :
# WEAR BLUE
#TAKE SOMEONE EXTRA
#GET THERE EARLY ITZ gonna be packed
# Can I take a Vuvuzela or a Big Blue Bongo Bin ?
# Friday Night Juniors Comp is mostly a lot of Div1 games -not a lot of parents from that circle even attend
#Chris Mcdermott 5AA didn't mention the 36ers v Perth in his list of big Sport events this weekend -good one bone head

Reply #446105 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Well, I missed the half-price ticket sale.....but I got myself a ticket anyway.

The last time I saw the 36ers vs Wildcats at the Arena was NYE 2005/06. I believe we won that game....

Reply #446106 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

24seconds.....you mentioned Chris McDermott didn't mention the game as one of the big sporting events this weekend. That is rather pathetic considering that 5AA is one of the 36ers official media partners. You'd think that a top of the table match would actually get a mention.

I guess the 36ers need to change their name to Crows or Power or Reds to get a mention on 5AA's "sports" shows.

Reply #446107 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

Will the baseline seats near the entry be out or drawn in still? Hopefully out and packed

Reply #446110 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754