LC
Years ago

Dellavedova to start! Cavs vs Pelicans

From going undrafted to NBA starter within the first couple of months of the season!

Delly is set to start his first NBA today vs the Pelicans!

Good luck Delly!

One of the nicest but hard working players. Deserves his opportunity.

Topic #33184 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

Well deserved lets hope he has a solid game, Spurs tomorrow! Patty vs delly would be sick

Reply #446477 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I've got the feeling Coach Brown is using his hustle as an example to Waiters, trying to get him motivated. Hopefully Delly uses this MASSIVE opportunity and kicks butt today.

The worst thing that could happen today for him, is he doesn't do well, and Waiters comes off the bench motivated and plays his heart out.

Good luck Delly!

Reply #446490 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Also, on the article I just read on the Cleveland Plain Dealer website, the Cavs' fans aren't as happy about this news as we are.

Reply #446493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

F@ck em, we are Aussies and love our Aussie NBA players!!

Go get em Delly!

Reply #446494 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Delly is becoming the NBA version of Damian Martin in the NBL, not great stats but makes his team so much better and is loved by the crowd.

Reply #446499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumor is Waiters hit Kyrie in the players only meeting, hence the face mask. Reckon Delly got any licks in for the homeland? Either way, he's stolen Waiters spot in the starting lineup.

Reply #446505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the face mask came from an elbow to the face against the timberwolves, not waiters.

Reply #446507 | Report this post

kason jidd  
Years ago

to watch patty or to watch delly?!

Reply #446511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the elbow to the face was pretty weak

Reply #446517 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

argghh - Delly in foul trouble - 3 fouls in 5 minutes

Reply #446520 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

Mills hustle off the bench tonight was impressive.
He was all over Conley & Bayless when he was on the court.
(+14 for the night + the 2 steals).

I don't remember him playing like that in the NBL or at college.

Reply #446530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They may go head to head tomorrow!! Cavs @ Spurs

Reply #446538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mills intensity on both ends is way higher then I have ever seen. Playing the role I always knew he would forge out. 15ish minutes a game of flat out speed just like the 08 olympics. He isn't or never should be a heavy minutes player.

Reply #446547 | Report this post

ricey  
Years ago

There was a scuffle between the 2 in the meeting, whether the mask is due to waiters or not who knows

Reply #446573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prob a move by brown to motivate waiters - I don't think delly is suited to a starting role just yet - he seems to do his best work with the second unit providing stability
I doubt he will get the start against the spurs

Reply #446576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coach brown is reported to have said "(Delly) he is just a winner."During training he puts him on teams with players that aren't playing well and they still win.

Reply #446653 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754