Anonymous
Years ago

Touring Chinese team playing VIC juniors

I hear there is a Chinese team touring and playing friendly games v VIC NITP teams this weekend. Anyone know who they are or game details?

Topic #33262 | Report this topic

Ashke  
Years ago

Yeah they are playing some club teams also, i believe they are also playing in the National School Championships so you might be able to dig up some info on them via the Championships.

Reply #448018 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Ashke

Reply #448083 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

If it is the same teams as last year it would most likely be the Chinese National 15's, given they travelled the same time last year i believe.

Southern Peninsula are playing them this Saturday @ Rosebud Stadium:
5.00pm - Girls Game
6.30pm - Boys Game

I will see if i can find some of the other game details for you.

Reply #448129 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

In Rosebud! That's awesome, thanks for listing.

Reply #448132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope they're going to the beach...apologies Southern Peninsula folks but Rosebud is not quite mecca for junior girls basketball!!!

Reply #448158 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

Anon: Basing that on what?

Reply #448177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everything

Reply #448191 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

Fair enough

Reply #448195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is this the same Chinese visiting team playing the Geelong Supercats junior squad tonight?

Reply #448308 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

I don't think so, i believe the team @ the School Champs is playing the following teams: Sth Pen, Vic Met NITP ?, Dandenong, Werribee and Eltham. I could be wrong though, but i think their are two different touring groups in Melbourne ATM.

Reply #448332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chinese national 15s team in the schools comp, 18s team from a couple of schools playing at Geelong.

The Chinese team lost to a pretty strong maribyrnong college team at Kilsyth today.

Reply #448339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Girls NITP team beat the Chinese girls pretty convincingly this afternoon, heard the boys may have lost.

The Chinese girls team was huge!!!

Reply #448906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754