Anonymous
Years ago

Tonights ABL games?

Has anybody got results from tonight action?

Topic #3327 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Forestville women won 89-70, Forestville men won 137-102.

Reply #38364 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Just received the boxscores from Starplex. North won 96-89 in the men, and 82-36 in the women.

Reply #38367 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

South and Eastern split their games, the wrong way!! (for my tips anyway)

Eastern Women def South 65 - 51 (#10 for eastern had 28 points and 15 boards, while souths #15 only managed 12 points, 11 boards, 5 T/O, and 5 FLS.)

South Men def Eastern 100 - 88
(Davis had 29 and 10 boards, Panther had 12 and 11, 5 FLS in 21.43 but the main destroyers were Scanlon 24 pts, Kosimider 15 pts 3 assists and Pilkington 17 and 15. Highlight for me was Bungey's almost alley oop, then his posterization of Pilkington, in all fairness pilkington did get a big charity dunk in trash time...and the win.)

Reply #38368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood beat Woodville Women by 20

Woodville Men beat Norwood 118-114 in double ot

Reply #38370 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Reply #38382 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Southern and West split, the Men up by 6 for Southern and in the women, West got up in a canter...

The usual suspects fired for both teams... Evans and Phillips had 20 & 26 for the bearcats whilst Gerlach had 20 and Bowley had 17 & 18 for the Tigers.

Reply #38385 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

It's official. My tips are stuffed. What a shocker of a weekend!

Reply #38387 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm with Moses. Going in on Sunday morning with one game left I'm 4/10.
Damn Eastern, damn Centrals, damn Southern. Double damn Forestville.

Reply #38390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Puds had another huge game in woodvilles win, 27 points, 18 boards, 6 assists and 6 steals. Matt Elder played huge aswell with 22 points and 18 boards.

Reply #38392 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Rees did not play more than a few minutes for Woodville, once he scored apparently they figured that his name was not on the score sheet. Of course he had to sit the rest of the game. Gotta wonder how that could have happened...

Reply #38403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fly

facts Rees did not in fact score when players enter the court for the first time they are marked on the score sheet as playing. Rees was found at that time to not be on the scoresheet at the next dead ball period the referees were informed an he exited the game with neither scoring nor fouling.

how did it happen. managers fill out scoresheets but the coaches sign the score sheets when they mark the starting five. when they sign the score sheet they sign it as a true and correct record of their team.

Reply #38412 | Report this post

OLD BULL  
Years ago

Hey Moses, don't feel so all alone.

Reply #38426 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Some very odd results this weekend, the finals race just gets better and better!!!

Reply #38466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south men def eastern... very odd...
panther playing...not terrible...very odd

Reply #38469 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754