Anonymous
Years ago

Big V rumours

Now that all the divisions are finalized. Who are the title favourites for each division?

Player movements? Rumour has it that Jordan isn't going back to Latrobe.

Topic #33271 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumour is no one gives a shit

Reply #448179 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

hahahahahahahahaha

Reply #448180 | Report this post

MM  
Years ago

Alistair 'Red Nut' Granger is not back at Keysie this season. Has been down at Waverly SCM and Sherbrook SYCM. Would get eaten alive in SCM

Reply #448202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rumor is the new CEO will be gone before then end of the season. The board will realize its hired a total loser who has no management skills and suffers from all sots of stress issues.

Reply #448241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ ouch...hope no lawyers ask Isaac for your IP address with comments like that

Reply #448248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sweet Cal going to the highest bidder, so far its $1.50 a game

Reply #448290 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you expect the new ceo is a woman isn't it.

Reply #448404 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tim Pickert to either Warrnambool or Mildura is the talk coming from the farming town!

Reply #448417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hear Mildura had him last year but he went to play Football , I am sure they are trying again to buy a championship.

Reply #448447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hear Melton are really struggling to recruit anyone of any significance. Will have a bust year and head back down to Div 2.

Reply #448449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Melton were silly going up to D1.

If i was them i would ask the league to allow them to drop back down.

Clubs need to know where they really are at. Having a really bad season in D1 is heaps worse than having an average season in D2.

Word has it thats why the coach left as he said the club was not up to going to D1

Reply #448457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can't really say Mildura are trying again to buy a championship when last year taking out there imports they had a 100% local team.

Mildura will have Dave Meyer back after taking a year off with a knee injury so I can't see them chasing Pickett.

Reply #448465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tim Pickert has signed with dimboola football club.

Reply #448608 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Lester Strong to Bulleen.

Reply #448618 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754