Undersized pf
Years ago

Bangladesh vs Australia

Bangladesh has just defeated the mighty Australia. Whats happpening to the mighty australian squad.

Whar are yout thoughts?

Topic #3329 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Watched the game, very very ordinary. Basically I think the Aussie didn't take Bangladesh seriously and paid the penalty. The 'deshies' bowled well and batted to a plan.

The scarest thing was the Aussie's played one of there better 1 day squads (minus Lee and Symonds).

Basically no excuses, piss weak effort

Reply #38386 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

bring back warney

Reply #38428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No Symonds! He has been indefinitely suspended for turning up late to the game after a hard night out!! Wondered where he was. Could have cost us the game given that our bowlers started batting at no 7. Coming up on the 7 news at 6.

Reply #38449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

here is my thoughts...wish i'd out $10 on the Bangladeshies! woulda got great odds!

Reply #38465 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Father Time waits for no one...Im thinking that the ashes and one dayers are not going to be as one sided as last time

Reply #38570 | Report this post

Shah  
Years ago

Bangladesh Beat Australia how often does a thing like that happen. Guess!!!!!!!!! The Australians didn't take Bangladesh seriously and paid the price.

But a good self-esteem boost for Bangladesh.

Reply #63892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THIS WAS AGES AGO!!!!

AND ITS CRICKET!!!

Aussies not doing to well against South Africa. Hussey should of been called out but wasn't...

Smith was and still is kicking himself...

GO AUSSIES!!!

Reply #63898 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754