GuesswhosBACK
Years ago

Friday nights NBL game ranked 65 thousand

Seems perth definitely is the team people watch in this league.. and this game was definitely good enough to warrant higher ratings. 65 thousand views... Not absolutely fantastic.. but good for 2nd highest ratings of the year. Maybe Ten should play solely James Ennis games? Sure... it might seem unfair.. but thats what the fans want to see it seems.

Topic #33304 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Also this is great especially when last night Central Coast vs Sydney in the Aleague only had 66k and Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne heart only had 53k.

Reply #448853 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Perth are playing well as a team and Beal has also had his moments.

Reply #448854 | Report this post

GuesswhosBACK  
Years ago

I think Beal more then just has his moments... If Ennis wasn't on the team Beal would be seen for the star that he is. They have a great import tandem... I would say they easily have the best import tandem in the league... And I thought this even before Beals shot started dropping.

Reply #448857 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

But let's be clear here, Beal is NOT elite/dominant. Hey paul, GuesswhosBACK and such

Reply #448859 | Report this post

jjb  
Years ago

It looks like Ennis and Beal enjoy playing with each other too.

Reply #448860 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Gotta agree GWB Perth definitely have best import combo in the league.

Reply #448861 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Beal isn't "dominant"... but I would say hes elite. In my opinion hes in the top 5 imports in the league... easily.

Reply #448866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree, Beal is quality, heard Gleeson say he snapped him up as they played his and Ogivlys college team, when he was at the Crocs and they had Homicide and Beal ripped them up.

Easily the best import tandem this season, which is a large reason why they are top notch, then add guys like Martin, Redhage, etc and that is why they are basically unbeatable.

Reply #448948 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Beal is a great player but his main impact has been his impressive 3 point shooting. That's not the sign of a 'dominant' player. Still, undoubtedly the best import combo in the league.

Reply #448964 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Best import tandem + arguably best local talent + arguably best culture = 11-1!!

Reply #448967 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:23 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754