ANON
Years ago

Centrals v. North

i hear kent had 5 fouls in 8 minutes!!

whats with that

Topic #3331 | Report this topic

not the blue army  
Years ago

A close game at the Starplex, with the Lions leading at every change, but the Rockets executing down the stretch to pull out with the win.

Lions were minus Vanderbergh & Wilkey was forced to leave the game at quarter time with an unknown injury. Watson had better go and ice his shoulders, because he carried that team all night, and even guarded Hambour in the second half. I know its been said over and over, but this guy is NBL material. Hambour had a dominant game, Hawkes made some big baskets, and Burdon hit some huge threes in the 4th to break the back of the Lions.

Overall a great game with the lead for either team never extending beyond a few points.

Reply #38393 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

Can u tell me if Kent's fouls were there or was he harsly treated by the refs.

Reply #38398 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

dose anyone know any player scores how did jye go ? ... what was hambour stats ?? and the woman any stand out performances ???

Reply #38401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hambour = 20 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists

Reply #38436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he had 22 points.

Reply #38443 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Jye got 36, 7 and 5 and Adam Todd got 17 points no body else but jye stepped up in the fourth quarter when centrals needed some one else to score. Jye was too easy to guard because North didn't have to stop any one else on the team. It would have been interesting to see if wilky would have made a difference down the stretch, I think that he would have some one else that north would have had to respect down the stretch.

Reply #38467 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It's Dougie time for Kent:

Reply #38534 | Report this post

cat no go  
Years ago

3 of Kents 5 fouls were pretty unlucky going hard for the offensive boards.

Reply #38537 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:02 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754