HoldenV8
Years ago

NBL.tv Free Trial

According to an article on the NBL website, as of today (13 December) you can sign up for a free 7 day free trial of NBL.tv with the option of then rolling it into either a monthly pass or a special offer mid-season pass.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the criticism of last Saturday night's fiasco would it?

Question.....is it worth it even for just the next week?

http://www.nbl.com.au/article/id/1fmcobh8qwa2g18hva2jpjm4pm

Topic #33346 | Report this topic

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Im holding out until a better product becomes available and a new service provider replaces Perform (hopefully)

Its not seen as a sign of goodwill for long suffering subscribers because they dont benefit from this. Just an attempt to sign up more people to a product that still needs a lot of refining.

A good initiative on their part however and good luck to them.

Reply #449723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Signed up for the first time this season and I'm trying to maintain patience but it's very difficult. All but one game I've tried to watch freeze constantly throughout and then replay the last thirty seconds. Tried to watch a replay the other day and gave up mid way during the second quarter as it was just unwatchable. More frustrating seeing bits and pieces of a disjointed game than not seeing it at all. It's certainly not my internet so I hope they fix something soon.

May as well try it if it's free. If it works out well for you send through some tips!!

Reply #449741 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

I got to the point I watched a dodgy stream of NBL.TV because it had less errors than the actual site. I wasn't able to watch it otherwise. Farking Joke of a product.

Reply #449744 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

NZ Perth stream last night was faultless
For me that is the frustration but also possibly points to the connection at the stadium being the source of the problem.
Cairns is notoriously bad

Reply #449769 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

I ended up not doing it for the simple reason that there are no games this coming weekend so it wouldn't have been much of a free trial. And besides, the 36ers (the only team I care to watch) were on FTA against Cairns yesterday so I could watch that on a bigger screen with better quality, even if it meant hearing Carfino again.

Like most I am waiting to see who, if anyone, picks up doing something like NBL.tv next season. Hopefully the NBL have already decided that Perform have not performed up to standard and will not have their contract renewed.

Reply #450074 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

A bit shifty of them to offer the free trial for one week then there's a 2 week break for you to forget about it so you're forced to pay for the whole season.

Reply #450093 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Very sneaky! I said good luck to them in my post above - but I take that back now!

Do you think it was done deliberately or just one of those things that got overlooked?

Reply #450113 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

I don't think these guys smart enough for this to be anything other than just bad timing on their part.

Reply #450119 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754