yogee
Years ago

Forum additions - and SAHFBL update

Who has noticed the new additions Isaac has added on the left hand side, a count to see who has created the most topics, and who has replied the most (obviously, I need a life!)

Great job Isaac!!

Just to let people know, SAHFBL is progressing well in it's inaugral season, and I am already planning on running a multi-division league next season so more people can get on board (and maybe we can find some sponsors to offer prizes for the best C.E.O). First round drafting has been completed, with the order of selection being Brett Maher, Willie Farley, Mark Bradtke, Mike Chappell, Simon Dwight, John Rillie, Stephen Black, Dusty Rychart, Glen Saville, Darnell Mee and Andrew Gaze.

Tghe most surprising thing to me so far is 1/4 way through 2nd round of drafting, and Jacob Holmes, Dave Thomas, Matt Campbell, David Stiff are all still free agents.

When teams play, they use the stats from their players in the actusal NBL, and each stat has a value (for example, each points is +1.0, a rebound +1.5, a turnover -2.0). This is called a Hoops Value. Which ever team has the highest Hoops Value is the winner of the game.

If you are interested, or want to know more, visit us at http://users.bigpond.net.au/bearhugs/fbl.htm

Topic #334 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

1 - Isaac isnt no the list?
2 - dont give my draft picks! I've got the double-pick coming up and you named tow of my boys! :P

Reply #2596 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

How do you get involved in that SAHFBL?

Reply #2607 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Unfortunately SAHFBL is full for this season (there are only 11 spots which were filled a while ago).

I am starting to think ahead to next season, where I might hold a multi-division league, allowing more people to play.

Reply #2611 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

In doing a lot of responding to questions and initiating threads, I am the unquestioned leader of starting topics and replying, so I left myself off the list. Something like 80 and 360. You can click anyone's name to see their record.

Reply #2624 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754