Isaac
Years ago

Taipans vs Hawks, Jan 11

Cairns are away early but playing without Tragardh.

Topic #33486 | Report this topic

wildcats80  
Years ago

NBL TV NOT WORKING, GAME STARTED YET ITS STATING GAME NOT AVAILABLE TO VIEW UNTIL 20:25 SO NO IDEA WHAT TIME THAT IS

Reply #452302 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Hawks just don't go away. Big last qtr from the big "O". That fight for 4th spot is going to go all the way to final round.
A good run of home games for Breakers may be just enough to get them there. I suppose the Kings will knockoff 36ers tomorrow just to really make it interesting.

Reply #452307 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Worked for me. Great win by the Hawks, coming from 16 down to win up in Cairns again. Tiggs persistent early then threes from Martin and a flurry from Forman in the fourth. Clarke steady throughout.

Reply #452308 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

NBLTV worked fine for me. Watched on IPad. I very rarely have issues with NBLTV and I will usually watch 3 games live every weekend, and switch between 2 games if both on at same time with no issues.I think problems are at user end from either service provider or connection.

Reply #452309 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I have the utmost respect for Gordie.

Other than Clarke and Tiggs, Cairns have better personnel at each position.

Yet he can get value by getting Forman open in the corner for the daggers. McCamey jacking up shots with time winding down is not good offence.

When will you learn Coch Fearne?

Reply #452310 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

A good game and well done to the Hawks. Bank 3ptr from Steindl to push it to the wire when I thought Hawks had it sealed.

Reply #452311 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Super game, I love this match-up. Well done to the Hawks, that was one they had to get with Tragardh out and they did, Forman and Martin big time.

It will never be seen again sadly, but how about Steindl's block from behind on the Tiggs dunk? Wow!!

Reply #452318 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The Red Fox is certainly ranked #1 when it comes to clever coaching.

Reply #452319 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He is to coaching what you are to previews, JT!

Reply #452321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marcus Camby badsed on your support of Marty Clarke and Radford, having the utmost respect for Gordie is really an insult to the great man.

Reply #452323 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

How so?

Reply #452327 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Fearne still hasn't learnt when to sub players on/off appropriately. I am baffled by his logic of subbing a player off when they are hot.
Loughton was disgraceful, with Trigger out he should be stepping up but he's just playing very weak.
Well done Wollongong.

Reply #452492 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:21 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754