Marcus Camby
Years ago

NBL.TV for SYD @ CRNs game.

Is it just a jumble of pixels for anyone else?

Somehow the Wildcats game is OK so its not my PC / Connection.

Topic #33526 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly the same here for both games.

Really was looking forward to CNS-SYD.

Pathetic. As customers of Perform I feel we are hamstrung and they are getting away with murder. It really sucks.

Reply #453139 | Report this post

crusty  
Years ago

WOW! So right!! We have been having problems for to long. bought a new computer, changed provider, connected to broadf band and still very dissappointed.

Reply #453142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't change anything on your end. It is Perform.

I feel for less savvy tech users who got duped by the BS Perform spouted to deflect any blame or responsibility away from themselves.

If you provide a service then PROVIDE it.

"Cairns v Sydney

We are aware of on-going quality issues with the stream of the Cairns v Sydney game. We believe these issues are originating at the game venue and NBL TV staff are working with the necessary parties to resolve the issue."

I've seen this message show up on countless Cairns home games this season. How about actually fixing the problem instead of telling us where you think it originates from. Grrr! Liars. Scammers. Thieves.

Reply #453143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worst of all the game is super tight but all we can do is either watch yet another blowout from Perth or the array of pixels. Yelp.

Reply #453144 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

There is always something up at Cairns.

Lost one quarter once.

Reply #453145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So this is how a basketball game looks like when you are on magic mushrooms.

Reply #453148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Legit game but we can't view it. Feels like the pre-NBL.TV days again.

Reply #453149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Taipans are the biggest chokers around.

Reply #453152 | Report this post

Jonnybd1  
Years ago

Is Jamar Wilson a retard or what.... Either that or he taking money to throw games,,,, go home you suck

Reply #453154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the taipans are born losers, always have been always will be

losing is in their dna, its just who they are

Reply #453168 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Free livestreams the way to go! You don't lose money :)

Reply #453169 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I'd rather a jumble of pixels than the mess the Taipans served up to the home crowd tonight in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

I sympathise with the nbl.tv people though. The internet up here is a f***ing joke. I've churned through five providers since I've lived here and it's always been a slow, crappy mess.

Hell, last February we lost the internet for over a day because of the storms..

Reply #453172 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

It reminds me of the early to mid 90s with the rabbit ears on my Telly and trying to get a reception but atleast we could get some commentary but I had issues 2nd 3rd and 4th quarters!

What can NBL do about the Internet up there? Is it just a government issue?

Reply #453189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

infrastructure issue. not sure if Cairns Convention Centre have NBN yet or if they're within the city centre coverage area but it's definitely something they should look into.

Reply #453198 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

You should send an email to them and wait for the hilarious pre-typed response that has no relation to the problem you are querying whatsoever.

At least you'll get a laugh...

Has nothing to do with infrastructure.

Reply #453210 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Mick, it's a location problem with Cairns.

Btw guys, OB's use satellites not Internet for data transference derps

Reply #453234 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Agree with CT. Once again, an ordinary second half by the Taipans. On the plus side (for Taipans), Burston was exceptional and Gliddon controlled the game nicely. Sam Young just too good though. He's got an ugly shot but gets them in, as opposed to a lot of Australian players who have a good looking shot but can't consistently get it through the hole.

Reply #453241 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:12 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754