TR
Years ago

Win a billion dollars with a perfect March Madness bracket

Seems that Warren Buffett and Dan Gilbert have come up with the deal.

The deal is simple, pick the perfect March Madness bracket.

Warren Buffett is offering $1 billion to anyone who fills out a perfect bracket for March Madness.

Buffett is partnering with Dan Gilbert's Quicken Loans.

The prize will be paid out in 40 annual installments of $25 million or one $500 million lump sum.

The odds are one in 9.2 quintillion to have a perfect bracket. Stick to powerball and lotto.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/231601/Warren-Buffett-Dan-Gilbert-Offering-$1-Billion-For-Perfect-March-Madness-Bracket

Topic #33552 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The odds are against you but how awesome is this promotion. I love America and what it does with basketball.

Reply #453746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't like those odds, but count me in!

Reply #453775 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Ridiculous odds but if I had any reasonable knowledge of college basketball I would give it a go

Reply #453777 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

9.2 quintillion sounds pretty long, but there will be 3 or 4 pretty automatic results so I reckon you could very easily shave that down to no worse than 0.58 quintillion

Reply #453787 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

In some ways with the bracket it is better not knowing anything such can be the tournament and the upsets it always brings!

Reply #453806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There was an article on espn.com that said in the 20 years they have been doing there bracket challenge there has never been someone go 100%. I guess that means someone is due haha.

Reply #453816 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

USA residents ONLY!!

Reply #453820 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bugger.

Reply #453839 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754