SamCro
Years ago

Phil Brown / Where Has He Gone?

With the new changes happening at the Centre of Excellence in Canberra, what has become of Phil Brown since Brendan Joyce is running the whole show there now?

Topic #33577 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

High performance supervisor in Canberra.

Reply #454423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Poor kids getting blasted by the feral BJ. Not a good idea imo.

Reply #454436 | Report this post

jumper  
Years ago

big call saying BJ is feral.

I always thought he was a good coach and liked by the players until he made one big mistake. He thought SOJ was way better than he is. This poor judgement cost him his career in the NBL and also financially.

By all reports is very popular with the opals.

Reply #454475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He used to rip shreds off players at the Hawks which is the only time Cortez Groves was any good in his career so it worked. But not sure this is good for younger non-professionals.

Reply #454554 | Report this post

wildcats  
Years ago

Gleeson stated today that Ennis did put his hand out but as they do a lot in the USA, most don't shake hands the gesture is usually 2 guys with a close hand,tapping each others fist, rather than a handshake, Goulding said shake my hand, and Ennis didn't like it. Why does Anstey have to comment on everything.

PS As bad as the Wildcats played, even I was amazed we only lost on the buzzer,and it took 2 big threes by Wortho and Goulding to beat the Cats.

Will be a great game Sunday

Reply #454603 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:36 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754