paul
Years ago

Heat @ Clippers

Anyone watching this game? Hard to think of anywhere you'll get a better athletic contest than what's going up and down that floor right now!

Love the James v Griffin matchup.

Topic #33645 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Griffin has really put this team on his back in 2014. That was the knock on him before: that he couldn't lead. No longer.

Reply #455915 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Is that Griffin/Bron match up on both sides of the floor? I gotsta know because I have money on Griffin getting over 9.5 boards.

Heck of a match up though.

Reply #455916 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

And I agree, Mick. Great to see a young superstar take ownership of the situation. Compared to guys like Irving and arguably Curry, whose team is inconsistent as all shit but gets by with sheer talent.

Reply #455917 | Report this post

Necro  
Years ago

@statsheet Griff has 9 boards with more than a quarter remaining.. Should be safe!

Reply #455940 | Report this post

@  
Years ago

Griffin dropped 43 and lebron 31

Reply #455956 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Early in that last qtr Crawford makes a 3 and 1 for a foul, but if that wasn't a flop I need glasses...

Reply #455976 | Report this post

M  
Years ago

Bear, I found it incredible how he manages to fall over on ever three point attempt.

Reply #456121 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754