Tom
Years ago

Should the 36ers keep Gary Ervin?

Hey guys Im a long time reader never posted but I had to hear what you guys think. Gary Ervin was amazing at the start of the season but now he playing really poor. Sonetimes he will flash the G-Money moves that made him so fun to watch but he can't keep it going. With Gary going on 31 next year, do you think the Sixers should keep him.

Topic #33692 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The guy is coming off a knee injury that would have had most out for 6 months.
Swag will be back tomorrow night, no doubt about it

Reply #456963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gary Ervin is legit, end of discussion. He is a keeper. Not the right time of year to start dissecting whos in whos out.... There is still a title to win.

Reply #456964 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

If the 36ers don't keep him then I'd imagine that Cairns, NZ or even Perth would chase his services, and that is only on this league.

He has played a season at Wollongong, a season at Townsville and a season at Adelaide... Is he trying to become a naturalised Australian as that has to add value to him aswell.

For mind Ervin is a champion, he's an entertainer and a winner and anybody will wouldnt keep him must have someone better coming... Johnny Flynn didn't do exceptionally well against him so you can't always trust that an NBA player will come in and have a bigger impact than someone proven like Ervin or Jamar Wilson

Reply #456966 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I'd live to see Rotnei Clarke playing for the Sixers! Whether it's in tandem with GE or in place of him I think his range would be a huge positive for the Sixers

Reply #456967 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

What's up with Adelaide always stealing Gordie's gems!

Reply #456969 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

We could swap one R Clarke for one J Frye and we'll throw in a guy called Julius for free

Reply #456973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can have Clarke at seasons end, Hawks can take Petrie.

Reply #457003 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

We do not negotiate with terrorists, Peach is not on the table

Reply #457004 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Proud, Perth wouldn't chase him unless Damo left.

Reply #457072 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gary won't stay, he and Joey can't stand each other.

Reply #457077 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I don't think Ervin will stay

Reply #457078 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Taipans wouldn't take him over Wilson. McCamey on the other hand...

Reply #457082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ervin out as he is past it and petulant.

Reply #457142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well there you go look what he did at the end of the game in Perth. Enough said.

Reply #457185 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:40 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754