Moneyballer
Years ago

No NBL on TV tonight.

A 1st V 2nd clash would surely have to be on TV tonight but I just checked channel 10's online TV guide and no games. Am I just reading it wrong or are 10 that pathetic.

Topic #33702 | Report this topic

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

"channel 10 Friday night programming sixers"
Posted by ayjay

Covered in another thread earlier in the week.

Reply #457088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's on Ten 2pm tomorrow.

Reply #457098 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Ten have paid a LOT of money to broadcast the Winter Olympics. Does anyone seriously think that they would stop that for a couple of hours during the time when its live just for the NBL? Ten show scant disregard for the basketball as it is so its hardly surprising its on tomorrow.

Reply #457144 | Report this post

nailna3  
Years ago

I think for the novelty its far most likely people will watch the Olympic games than watch basketball given its on every week. if people wanted to go watch the 36ers, then they could have chosen to watch at a pub which was in an email this week.

Reply #457148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

was it at that arkabia pub? didn't know

Reply #457182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ten really messed up. Missed out on not just a basketball game but a title fight (1 vs 2 get it? haha)!

Reply #457502 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754