Isaac
Years ago

Hoops SA Stats Update

Congratulations to all of the gossip-mongers and informative contributors alike -- Hoops SA has surpassed the 40,000 post mark.

I ran some stats recently from the period of May 19 - Jun 22 and thought that someone might find the info interesting out of the 820,000+ hits and 17.7 GB transferred.

The most popular category filters are (in order): General, School, Local, ABL, Women, NBA, Offtopic, For Sale, Sixers, NBL, Olympics.

If you click an author's name, you can see their posting history. The top ten viewed author names are: The Truth, Dr Dunkenstein, Panther, Moses Guthrie, Isaac, In the Know, Eastern Lowland Gorilla, Libertine, thedoctor, and skyhook.

You're probably due for a bit of a wait if you click my name though, as I account for about 6-7% of all posts (starting topics and answering questions makes that figure so high, of course).

The ten most viewed ABL player stats profiles were: Jye Watson, Jason Dix, Oscar Forman, Matt Elder, Cayla Francis, Brad Gerlach, Blake Truslove, Matt Sutton, Darren Ng, and Danny Phillips.

The most viewed game pages (parsed box scores, basically) were all mens' games: Flames vs Lions, Bearcats vs Eagles, Eagles vs Rockets, Tigers vs Panthers and Panthers vs Lions.

The most viewed team rosters are: Lions men, Warriors men, Flames men, Bearcats men, Mavericks men, Sabres men. The most viewed womens team is South who were the only womens team to beat a mens team for views (this bottom mens team were Southern). Least viewed team is the Eagles women.

As usual, thanks to everyone that reads and posts.

Topic #3380 | Report this topic

yay i'm winning

Reply #38927 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #38931 | Report this post

Cookies are a sometimes food !!!

Reply #38978 | Report this post

Hey I gave you that site! You can't use them on me!

Reply #38984 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #38986 | Report this post

http://s87266680.onlinehome.us/avatars/forum/calvin.jpg

Reply #38987 | Report this post

Mr T  
Years ago

(Mod: Nice!)

Reply #38993 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754