Flinders80
Years ago

When was the last 360 done in NBL?

I really can't remember one in a game of NBL. I'm sure there has been but how long ago

Topic #33863 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Today

Reply #460511 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I remember seeing it in the 1989 season highlights.

I am thinking Everett Stevens or Emery Atkinson.

Reply #460514 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Love the confidence. In that game situation most (NBL) players would lay it in and make sure of it.

Reply #460515 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I think Gaze did one on Cecil Exum once.

Reply #460517 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

video?

Reply #460521 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Fb, Mick

Reply #460522 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Pretty sure Jayson Wells did one in 2001 when he played for the Cannons. I can't remember any others since then.

Did Marcus Timmons do one as well?

Reply #460546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ennis on Friday night news "the next big dunk I wanna do? I wanna do a 360"

2 days later ...

:D

Reply #460548 | Report this post

Bol Bol  
Years ago

^ Yes Ennis called it in a recent interview on ten news. Thought he was going to save it for the perth arena crowd though. I still prefer his one against nz that he threw to himself off the back board

Reply #460552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought the early one today over Garlepp was epic. If it were any better I would *almost* have had to say he was in beast mode.

Reply #460553 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

The one on Garlepp was a cracker, especially given it was contested and he got the +1.

Reply #460556 | Report this post

Coopz  
Years ago

Butch Hays in his first ever game for the 36ers.

Reply #460562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did one, once, then my bloody wife woke me complaining that I had struck her on the head!

Reply #460620 | Report this post

36Boggers  
Years ago

yeah, for some reason the NBL decided that the highlights package from the Syd v Per game didn't warrant showing any of the sweet dunks that Ennis did! I mean, what the hell!!

Reply #460691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great. As if it's not already enough that Channel 10/1 doesn't even promote its own product properly, now the NBL is guilty of it as well?
WTF???!!!

Reply #460725 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think that's Perform who left those out. The NBL last week put some replays of some highlight plays on their youtube channel so keep an eye out, hopefully repeated this week:

https://www.youtube.com/user/nbl/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=4&view=0

Reply #460744 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

In fact, there is one up there from R20 but the vid isnt working for me to see what's in it.

Reply #460745 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

The NBL have now put up the 360 on its own, he makes it look so easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9fudFAcX4

Reply #460746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I think that's Perform who left those out."

Clearly not compliant with the official FIBA view of dunking is not necessary when a lay up would suffice!

I mean seriously why offer a 'highlights package' if you're not going to stick the highlight of the year in there? They run FIBA TV so it's clearly not a case of them being too stupid to understand what constitutes a highlight in a basketball game.

Reply #460747 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

It's hard to understand, although it is effectively Sportal in Australia and they didnt excel in their last stint with the NBL.

Reply #460750 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Wildcats made sure to include the 360 in their own highlight package out of the game, mind you.

Reply #460752 | Report this post

2FAST4U  
Years ago

Ennis had a couple of great dunks in that game. Sam Young pulled off a nice alley oop in the first quarter as well.

Reply #460831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The NBL have now put up the 360 on its own, he makes it look so easy!"

It is so easy when you are allowed to travel

Reply #460866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cool, post a video of you doing it, we'll allow you six steps.

Reply #460883 | Report this post

POP  
Years ago

Yep, would that be a LEGAL 360, with legal footwork?

You can also draw fouls a lot more easily if you're allowed four or five steps going to the basket, as Ennis demonstrated in the first half too.

Interesting that Young seems able to play within the footwork rules yet Ennis can't, or won't.

Reply #460893 | Report this post

James C  
Years ago

I don't think he traveled but he did getaway with a good double dribble though.... but a great dunk!

Reply #461018 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754