Isaac
Years ago

Boti runs through the ABL team lists

Full story

He's tipped Woodville in the men and Norwood in the women.

Topic #33952 | Report this topic

State leaguer  
Years ago

I believe Norwood won easy last night and Woodville had no trouble in the men accounting for North.

Looks like yes, they are the pace setters

Do people have results & info on all games?

Reply #462850 | Report this post

Rock  
Years ago

CABL website: the webcasts drop-down has most if not all results

Reply #462855 | Report this post

Much lika Creek  
Years ago

West won both games at Home at the Port

Reply #462866 | Report this post

State leaguer  
Years ago

Rock, the results can be found however game sumary can be placed on hoops, right?

Reply #462874 | Report this post

tragic  
Years ago

South women defeat Forestville by 20pts a great result for the South team who in the past two years have won only 4 games by a combined total of 12pts.

Reply #462885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So were Woodville men that good or were North men that bad? North picked in top 4 by Boti?

Reply #462941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville Men are that good. Unless Sturt or Forestville unleash some late season acquisitions they are in my mind favorites

Reply #462943 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously Woodville Men had the game over by quarter time. North couldn't handle Starling and then Sims came into it. Starters hardly played in the second half.

Reply #462995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would have thought Pero and Wernham would be too big for Woodville front court

Reply #463016 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:45 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754