Just a lazy 30point romp of Oakleigh. Not a bad effort by the Packy big V boys

Topic #33961 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Congrats you beat a bunch of youth kids nobody wanted...SUCCESS

Reply #462993 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry but have to agree with Anon on this win. Very early to get excited especially given the opposition.

Reply #462998 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Must be popping the champayne corks down at Pakenham after beating a team in there first season of Big V with ONE legitimate player.

Reply #462999 | Report this post

FreeRun  
Years ago

Hahahah oh man, do you want a championship banner to go along with that win?

Reply #463002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering half of Oakleigh are still teenagers and they were only down 2 at half time.
I wouldn't be celebrating too much. And Oakleigh were missing a couple of their starters I believe as well.

Reply #463010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seeing Casey play, Westernport and Keysborough over the weekend I`d be worried if I were Packy.

Westerport are two big for them and Yialis and Manny will have a field day.

Casey have to many weapons all over the floor.

Keysborough Kevin Ben actually looked motivated and in shape yesterday. Add to thaty the added help down there this year and Packy should watch out.

Beat the cougars this week Packy then you can pat your chest, but leave the chest beating to you get a couple of decent scalps.

Reply #463025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^ if that's Kevin Benn in shape I would hate to see him out of shape! Guy looks massive out there!

Reply #463034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im sure he will do well against your mob Rogers

Reply #463041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would be interested in some thoughts on Shepparton, some here are suggesting Casey would be tough to beat at the business end of the season and Shepp pushed them all the way whilst being undermanned.

Reply #463043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the legitimate player the guy who got 13 turnovers for oakleigh?

Reply #463050 | Report this post

FreeRun  
Years ago

Heard on the grapevine that shepp could be looking at getting an import aswell? If they get that surely title favourites if not a close second?

Reply #463053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Shepp get the import that has trained with them then I cannot see anyone beating them.

Reply #463055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pakenham are talking to Dave Smith from Mornington, might have him this week against Keysie.

Reply #463486 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:22 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754