Isaac
Years ago

Cleveland's game intro using 3D projection

This looks amazing:

Wonder what calibre and number of projectors is required to achieve this at even a basic level.

Topic #33984 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome!!

Would love to see some NBL teams put on a display like that

Reply #463332 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Damn! I like that Brah.

With CAD Technology it should be booming in the sports markets now especially the USA.

Reply #463343 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Very impressive. I wonder though, does it only look that fantastic when viewed from that angle? Like those 3D ads sprayed on the footy ovals are stretched paintings when viewed from the side.

Reply #463348 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly was solid again today. Nice Delly

Reply #463349 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Not sure if it's the same type of thing, but I noticed at the Aus Open last year, before the Federer-Tsonga QF that they had a pretty cool intro and were able to project highlights onto the screen. good q about the number and calibre of projectors too.

Reply #463364 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Awesome love it!!!

Reply #463367 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Very nice. Most NBA teams put on a very good pre-game show. If you only get the chance to see one NBA game in your life, you would have to make it a priority to get there to see the pre game show and starting 5 intro's.

I reckon the Bulls have the best one going, but this Cavs one is very very good.

Reply #463388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow, just wow!

Reply #463436 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Was about to start the same thread - a friend just linked me.

That is next level. LOVE it.

Imagine a Sixers intro like that. Must be huge $$$.

Reply #463450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and then the game started

Reply #463532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL and other Australian leagues will get this in about ten years time when the technology is old.

Reply #463575 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:36 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754