Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Baylor University?

Does anyone know the full story behind this? 5 years suspension from NCAA tournament, restrictions on recruitment, coach basically banned for 10 years.

Murder of a teammate, witness tampering, players paid through the coach by boosters, failed drug tests covered up by the coach .....

Topic #3402 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Moses, Have a look at the link below. It seemed that the coaches had their fingers in numerous pie's namely everything you mentioned above.

http://www.baylor.edu/pr/news.php?action=story&story=34679

Reply #39127 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I suppose that's you'd expect from a university in Waco Texas, home of David Coresh and the Branch Dividians.

I actually stayed on campus there about 7 years ago with a friend for a week which was an experience. The uni has a brown bear as their mascot (I think maybe the football team moreso than basketball) which they keep in a cage on campus and bring to the games dressed up. It's kinda cruel to keep a bear in the heat of Texas but I guess they live by their own rules down there.

Reply #39181 | Report this post

JJ  
Years ago

Don't worry about Baylor's problems, my main man Aaron Bruce will fix it all! He will not stop working !

Reply #70565 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Here's another interesting story about an Aussie college hoopster: it seems that Daniel Kickert at St Mary's is copping it a bit at the moment. Link contains rather intriguing photo of said hoopster with another man.

Sample quote:

...basically the dude is a huge prick.

Reply #70569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know if Daniel Kickert slipped the tongue in?

Reply #70629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754