LC
Years ago

Waratah State League (NSW) Rd 2 Recap

The Round 2 Waratah League recap is now up on PnR - who excelled and who failed last week?

Waratah Championship - Round 2

Topic #34038 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like it... except Maitland W definitely did not play two games in one day lol

They played Illawarra Saturday night 5pm & Manly 11pm Sunday.

I realise its BNSW live stats that have made this mistake.

Reply #464518 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

And just to clarify - this report is for Waratah Championship Men, not State League Men (2 different comps in NSW)

Reply #464548 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Yes, state league is the lower level comp so the thread title is very misleading.

Reply #464559 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who are your tips to take out the title this year?

I think a Norths/Newcastle grand final in the mens, with Crusaders to be there or there abouts also.

Reply #464574 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Agree with Norths & Newcastle looking good but I think the Crusaders will need to improve to be a genuine contender after only narrowly beating the Panthers last weekend. Manly will improve with Kevin White back in the team & think the Comets will likely bounce back after their first round loss (in which some key players looked to run afoul of the refs). Maitland is a threat too.

Reply #464722 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:22 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754