Some_Fulla
Years ago

Dante Exum vs Tai Webster

I remember this thread from a year or some back..

I think at the time most people were picking Tai over Exum due to his better shot! Oh how things have changed now...

Exum being hyped as top 5 pick in this years draft while Tai has just finished a disappointing freshman season averaging ~ 2ast, 2to and shooting ~ 30%!

Topic #34047 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

what numbers has Dante put up in College.........and exactly the reason he has declared for the draft, he ran the risk of his stock going down rapidly if he didn't put Lottery Pick type numbers up.

Reply #464711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is a joke of comparison Exum three times the player

Reply #464713 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Not even in the same ballpark

Reply #464719 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

If Exum had gone to college he would still have had better stats than Webster.
Comparing the two is unfair to Webster who I hope goes on to have a good career.

Reply #464743 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

no doubt Exum is the better player.

Reply #464748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Threads like this have been around for ages, I remember a 50/50 split on a Patty Mills vs Corey Webster debate back when they were 16/17.
This comparison will end the same with the Webster coming second.

Reply #464834 | Report this post

may the best lamb win

Reply #464857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum vs Webster, Mills vs Webster notice the running theme? Kiwis hyping up their own players way too much.

Reply #465572 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:13 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754