Thanks for that...

Reply #465656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

... or Sunday 6th Friday 11th Sunday 13th

Reply #465661 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It won't be a Sunday game one; Perth Arena is booked that day.

Reply #465668 | Report this post

RazzieMagoo  
Years ago

Game 1 Monday? :/

Reply #465669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

TV might rule the roost and say Sunday.

Reply #465695 | Report this post

Vodka63  
Years ago

The 6th has been locked away for weeks. Tickets on sale tomorrow morning

Reply #465696 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

You can say that all you like Vodka, it doesn't make it true.

Game one is the seventh, as per all communications from the Wildcats to members and Perth Arena being unavailable on the day.

Reply #465704 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Why not hook straight into it?
Game 1 Friday
Game 2 Sunday
Game 3 Wednesday?

Reply #465713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You don't like having crowds at the games?

Reply #465715 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Friday is also booked that's why.

Monday night isn't ideal but I really don't understand why so many people complain about scheduling here. I don't think for a Grand Final the day will make a huge difference to the crowd numbers, not in Perth anyway, and that's all that should matter because game 2 will be on the ideal Friday in either Adelaide or Melbourne.

Reply #465742 | Report this post

Vodka63  
Years ago

Sorry Koberulz, my bad, I actually meant the 7th but had the 6th in my mind from the previous post. You are quite correct.

Reply #465773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Original schedule was 6th, 11th & 13th but Perth Arena booked for 6th so changed to 7th.

You would think there would be a provision for finals for the first two weeks after the regular season has ended, especially for a title favourite like Perth.

Reply #465904 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

You'd have to pay for the venue whether you used it or not, which is a heck of a lot of money given you've got no idea which dates will be needed.

Reply #465916 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Does Mrs Brown's Boys even warrant it being held at the Arena - even with a smaller configuration? I don't know if its sold out or anything, and I know its quite popular, but I would have thought a show like this would be better suited to the Regal or Burswood Theatre or similar.

TBH, Wildcats should get priority for preferred dates even if its only penciled in as they are the major tenant there. Not that it really matters, but G1 will be sold out regardless.

Reply #465995 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754