sportsfan
Years ago

SEABL women - season predictions?

after 1st 2 rounds whats everyones thoughts few teams looking good

anyways herd of any rumours at knox?

i read this on there results article from the weekend
Shanae Greaves scored 29 points and Jess May contributed 10 of her own. With whispers of a Melbourne Boomer star to suit up on the weekend Knox will look to bounce back with better performances against Brisbane and Geelong

be interesting as to who that star player is as they already have kelly & gabe as there star players

early looking at results i see Bendigo looking like one of the teams to beat and iDandenong and u couldnt say no to Geelong as they beat dandy on the weekend

Topic #34120 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only player left is Jarry..... might be doing some 'rehab' wok with Knox. Great get if that is the case.

Reply #466793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bendigo looked impressive on weekend without Bunton and new import to come back in they had their Youth League squad playing for most of the last half taking into account knox were without Gabe and Kelly.

Reply #466901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Regardless of who the Boomer is that will suit up for Knox - it shows no faith in the junior players that they already have. Unless it is a "big" who is actually going to fill the gap Gabe has left. Especially the with the financial situation Knox is in... because I am sure the player will not be playing for free!

Reply #466941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who would the 'big' be? Poppens is injured, Hegge is at Ringwood, Munro is at Eltham and isn't Collins at the COE?

Reply #466945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

which article is the rumour from?

Reply #466949 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

Knox website on the seabl results article

Reply #466954 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

geelong beat dande on the weekend only because dande could not buy a basket even at the foul line, the rings at the arena are very unforgiving, don't imagine you will see another game like that from dande any time soon. well you would want to hope not

Reply #466957 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

I havent seen Nunawading but whats everyones thoughts on them with who the recruited

Reply #466962 | Report this post

^^^ "anoymous" ^^^

Do you attend Geelong games? I'm after someone to give some real short opinion pieces on a few teams throughout the year and the Lady Supercats is one of the only ones i have left to fill? . Wouldn't be much but could be fun to be apart of something new??

Reply #467391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nunawading is the best team money can buy.

Reply #467411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tess Madgen lining up for Knox. Considering they already signed Wilson & Richards who would both be restricted, has Richards been placed on some sort of injury list or maybe released depending on the seriousness of the injury to allow them to sign another restricted player?

Reply #467569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stacked Nunawading lost to Ballarat, ouch.

Reply #467583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brisbane over Knox by 1 point in overtime. With Wilson playing more than 44minutes and Madgen more than 43, it's going to be interesting to see how they pull up ahead of the match against Geelong tomorrow.

Reply #467587 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

Gabe is on a injury waiver so Tess Madgen is here until she is back

Reply #467739 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754