Anonymous
Years ago

Issue with getting Sixers GF2 tickets

is anyone else having issue when ordering tivckets via promaster? I get to the allocating tickets process both on phone and computer and get error message

"Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. The wait operation timed out "

very frustrating

Topic #34166 | Report this topic

BallSoHard  
Years ago

Just keep trying. I had the same problem but was able to get some eventually.

Good luck!

Reply #467890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can't even get through on the phone

Reply #467892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't get through on the site or on phone and I've been trying constantly since 2pm.

Reply #467893 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

It's a joke! Had tickets several times and then wesbite crashes. Only silver upper available now by the looks of it. Check out the 36ers Facebook page to see all the complaints about Proticket this arvo!

Reply #467896 | Report this post

Devo  
Years ago

No joy on the phone. Tried a couple of times on line and got bumped.
I then logged on prior to ordering tickets and it went smoothly.

Reply #467898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Venue tix manage a 50 thousand adelaide showdown no problem, proticket cant even manage this. not happy jan

Reply #467899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a joke! Still nothing from their website and phones - a message from the Club advising of what's happening would be helpful.

Reply #467903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's now saying only single tickets available and only in some sections. Been trying since 2. Will be annoyed if I miss out!

Reply #467905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently its sold out according to protickets

Reply #467909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone else had an issue where they bought several tickets and the pdf they send you/you can get from their website only gives you 1, i bought 4, and can only print 1?

Have emailed them so hopefully they sort it out, website crashed on me heaps of times too.

Reply #467912 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is it any easier to buy direct at the Arena or are they stuck working from the web/phone too?

Reply #467913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've given up - have made over 100 calls and nothing. Why can't they have a system where you're put in a queue?

I hope the 36ers aren't with Proticket next year.

Reply #467916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

now on hold for nearly 10 minutes and I'm listening to ABC news newcastle!

Reply #467921 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

well, that was poorly done. Hope everyone who wanted tickets got some!!

Reply #467922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't even get on hold to pro ticket. Keeps saying caller busy.

Reply #467924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fucking missed out. Had 6 tickets ready to go in northwest corner. Then in crashed at checkout phase and couldn't get 6 again anywhere. Very disappointed. Proticket can suck a huge one.

Reply #467925 | Report this post

yoyo  
Years ago

If you bought memberships you wouldn't have this problem

Reply #467926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To the person about the 1 pdf, got the same when i ordered my members tickets. Check your CC, mine had the full amount of the 2 tickets i requested so i assume it just an stock receipt email.

On a positive they actually sent us something unlike the semi tickets where we got no confirmation other than on screen when you booked.

Reply #467927 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I had about two different messages. Tried for about 2hrs and only just got tickets!

Reply #467928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just spoke to proticket - only wanted 1 ticket but was told it's sold out.

Reply #467932 | Report this post

a36er  
Years ago

I had tickets twice went as far as putting In credit card details and they were sold so pissed right now called them and they were supposed to fix it and call recieved nothing so dodgy and now thier office is closed!!

Reply #467936 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Got in first minute it opened. Got all the way to confirmation. Row B. Then it timed out.
Hour and a half later, I got and paid for Row N.

Reply #467937 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

What a debacle! From 36ers FB page:

"Dear 36ersNation,
There has been an overwhelming demand for tickets to Game 2 of the Grand Final. We thank everyone for your patience.

Ticket sale have been placed on hold until all current sales in the system have been processed. Once this has occurred we will then be able to release the final allocation of seats.

Thanks again for your support and understanding."

Reply #467940 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bit of value for season ticket holders who paid through lean years and trusted they'd bounce back. (And yes, I couldn't get to every game I paid for - leant the tickets to friends for those.)

Reply #467949 | Report this post

ryan  
Years ago

I have had money come out of my account and not received any comfirmation regarding tickets!

If I have missed out and they've taken my money im gonna flip my F*&%$! lid

Reply #467950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How stressful!! Took me awhile but managed to buy three tickets and then timed out after a few minutes in the payment screen. So..do I have tickets or not??? Well I was excited when the confirmation email came through but then realise it only has two tickets attached. Same story as everyone else.... can't contact anyone on the phone and now they're closed. So I may have tickets ...or amybe not??????

Reply #467951 | Report this post

Slammin'08  
Years ago

Apparently Proticket servers crashed.a couple of times. They may do 50000 ticket showdowns but they don't sell out in a couple of hours like this. Tried to buy on the weekend but my single game membership (bought that as my company has a box for the season but didn't take it for the finals) didn't let me buy tix. Spewing. I tmanaged to get a couple of silver tickets this arvo. Bit annoying, I have never had a good experience buying from Proticket usually go to the stadiums to buy.

Reply #467953 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Shit to hear that Pro Ticket haven't handled this situation properly. Everyone who had the site timeout on them and missed out I hope you make complaints to Pro Ticket and demand something!! Reality is if their computer system can't handle it they should use a better method.

On a positive HUUUUUUGE that the game is sold out and I got my members Ticket Thursday :)

Reply #467954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Went back and forth to the payments screen 5 times it just loaded up blank had damn good spot in gold to :( now I ain't got jack.

Reply #467956 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Holy crap!! That's no good if ppl missed out on crashes!
Great news if it is a sell out!!

Reply #467959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't think its sold out, but just shut down while they sort it out. Time for Ticketek to be given the job so peeps can go and hand pick their seats in person at an agency. Not everything about the internet is good... Jamming is always a problem and porticket are bad at the best of times...

Reply #467962 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I got in at 2PM, it was slow but got my tickets!!!

Reply #467964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So they are incompetent and decide to shut her down which then confuses everyone to think it is sold out. Pathetic ticketing company.

Reply #467973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if its not sold out, don't put a sold out notice on the page.

will be a total debacle if there's empty seats because people hit the link and assumed they'd missed out.

Reply #467977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From 36ers Facebook 7:47pm Mon 7th April

Adelaide 36ers
3 hours ago
Dear 36ersNation,
There has been an overwhelming demand for tickets to Game 2 of the Grand Final. We thank everyone for your patience.

Ticket sale have been placed on hold until all current sales in the system have been processed. Once this has occurred we will then be able to release the final allocation of seats.

Thanks again for your support and understanding

Reply #467984 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

According to Pro-Ticket this morning the game was completely sold out yesterday and no more tickets going on sale

This will be only the second he game I have missed all season. The other game was a visit by Sydney bevause I couldnt get someone to swap shifts at work. Game two I miss is the grand final.

Only one word for this. Devostated

Reply #468198 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

Sucks for you mate but at least it guarantees a great atmosphere

Reply #468203 | Report this post

a36er  
Years ago

Where did u get the news from proticket?

Reply #468210 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

I rang Pro-Ticket this morning. They said there were no more tickets going on sale. Totally sold out yesterday

Reply #468214 | Report this post

a36er  
Years ago

Thats crap I called them yesturday and was basically promised tickets due to thier stuff up and now they are saying there will be nothing joke of a company

Reply #468216 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Buy a season ticket. Saves you being one of many fighting for the same seat. Some people were always going to miss out one way or another. Same in Perth.

There were empty seats at the semis too.

Reply #468222 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

If you managed to get through yesterday to pay it sounds like you will have those tickets. But anyone who couldnt will miss out

Reply #468223 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Spoke to the 36er reception desk and they said Proticket is taking today to sort out what tickets were sold yesterday and then if any tickets are left they will be available Wednesday morning.

But it sounds like a lot were sold yesterday, depending on what their servers registered.

Reply #468228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Money was taken from my Credit Card yesterday but got an error during payment and had no tickets. Logged into my proticket account this morning and the tickets were there.

Reply #468252 | Report this post

a36er  
Years ago

I just got on to them 20 minites ago and said they are allocating tickets to people who called them with problems on the site. So lookong positive I'll have my tickets!!!

Reply #468255 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Should be a great game.

Reply #468282 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:51 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754