Jonathan
Years ago

Pick Up Bball in Spring Hill (Brisbane)

Hey everyone,

My name is Jon and I'm looking for some more people to play FREE pick up, full court basketball in Spring Hill @ the Brisbane Girls Grammar School's outdoor courts.

We play once a week on Sunday avros and normally get anywhere between 8-15 people on a weekly basis. My hope is to get at least 20 so that we can run full court on the two adjacent outdoor courts and do some fun tournament play ;)

Play is casual and all skill sets welcome. I just ask that you bring a team first, no need to take it too seriously kind of attitude :) If you want any more information, please check out our page and/or send me a message on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/525499027486829/672918019411595/?notif_t=like

Thanks!

Topic #34167 | Report this topic

Baller  
Years ago

Don't bother going down. I've heard they don't like "bad" attitudes down there or guys who can actually play basketball. 5ft Asians n shit cunts only

Reply #467992 | Report this post

Lawsy  
Years ago

Nah, they ok down there mate. John's a good guy and mixed talent levels is always gonna happen no matter where you play.

Reply #467994 | Report this post

Billy Hoyle  
Years ago

Pick up at the boys school in Spring Hill is good. Good comp.

UQ out doors most week nights and during the day on weekends. good games

UQ indoor 2 til 4 on Saturdays at the old gym has good comp.

Shand St Stafford some nights of the week, more casual.

Hibiscus Mt Gravatt is great courts, from casual games to more experienced players.

Reply #468425 | Report this post

Mohamed Prime  
Years ago

any interested in a pick-up game at Springfield lakes courts via Springfield Blvd. from 4pm-7pm? Lights will turn on around 5-6pm outdoor, nicely coloured court. Give me a call if interested @0413383693 also intermediate to advanced players only.

Reply #528464 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754