Taylah
Years ago

Which shoe should i choose?

Want new basketball shoes but i'm a bit confused as to what i should get. I was thinking maybe hyperfuses or hyperquickness's but open to other options. I play mostly point guard. So i get a lot of fastbreaks and drive ins to the ring.

Topic #34183 | Report this topic

hyper quickness . fuse too heavy

Reply #468366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Loved my old Penny's if you can get them again they were great.

Reply #468387 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

google around. i searched best shoes for point guard and one of the shoes that i found got mentioned a lot was cp3's. sites spoke about what the strengths of particular shoes were. cp3s were spoken about their traction and hold on your foot which i liked the sound of. i went and tried some out and they were awesome. they suit me as i love to change direction and really push hard off my foot when i drive.

i think you should think about what qualities you want and how much you want to spend. then google google google. go into a store and try on 2 , 3 pairs of shoes. i really liked what i heard about kobe system 8's but they never had any in my size to try out :( . i tried on hyperdunks and cp3's and went with cp3's. love them. be prepared to spend $160+ for really good shoes though. that being said spending more on shoes doesn't make you a better player. it just makes it a lil bit more enjoyable , safer , and maybe the tiniest fraction easier to play the way you want to.

happy hunting

Reply #468391 | Report this post

Alex  
Years ago

I suggest go to foot locker and have your foot measured etc, the shoe that fits best is probably the most benefit!

Reply #468400 | Report this post

carcus mamby  
Years ago

Kicksoncourt.com has all the info you require. Kobe 9 elites are the way to go if you can get your hands on them

Reply #468429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't go for the Gazes. They literally fell off my feet lol

Reply #468630 | Report this post

Coeezy  
Years ago

Jordan CP3 VI are very good for guards and don't break most of the others.

Reply #468967 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754