Years ago

are noodles allowed behind the basket at the dome?

can the swimming noodles be used behind the basket at the dome to put foul shots off ?

i.e. like the $2 ones from clarkes rubber ?

Topic #34198 | Report this topic

POP  
Years ago

I know imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery, but really?

Do we really think players actually see that stuff when they are focused on the ring? Looked messy on TV, I know, but didn't seem to have much effect on the shooters.

Problem was attacking the boards and getting to the line, wasn't it, not the 'noodles', which I thought were balloons, based on a couple of close ups.

Reply #468672 | Report this post

Years ago

and i suppose we all sit in neat rows and clap when we get a goal ?

Reply #468675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely when Ennis is introduced the court will be littered with water bottles

Thrown carefully of course

Reply #468677 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Remember a few playoffs ago they gave them out in the crowd, maybe they might do it again or those posters that folded down into a clapper. I don't understand why people all of a sudden want the big heads etc, just support the boys as loud as you can.

Reply #468705 | Report this post

RazzieMagoo  
Years ago

"Looked messy on TV," looks mental with a crowd getting into it. But hey just 'sit and clap' it's still fun.

Reply #468726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clappers, horns and props are a huge pain in the bum for most of the people there who just want to watch the game, support their team without turning into feral morons.

Reply #468748 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

In the last year of the Blaze one of the guys I sat near brought his car alarm siren in in his bag and played that a few times behind the opp bench. Now that was certainly annoying!

Reply #468751 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:32 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754