Years ago

what time is everyone getting there fri ?

any pre game entertainment ?

and what time everyone going ?

Topic #34199 | Report this topic

Spinner  
Years ago

I think for pre game Ennis is doing a trophy chuck or he may just settle for a dummy spit! Which would travel further?

Reply #468674 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

we are getting there at 6pm for dinner in the Apollo before the game

Reply #468681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unfortunately not until just before tip if lucky because of work. Half an our earlier makes a big difference!

Reply #468684 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yep that half hour makes a huge difference and i cant see why they did it. Anyway will be a cracker of a game and finally with a nice crowd it would seem.

Reply #468704 | Report this post

Dale  
Years ago

Pre-game entertainment will probably see a hillbilly busker or something. They may even get some kids from the slums to come down and have a game. Biggest thing in Adelaide since the 34th Annual Labradoodle Chess Championships came to town. Apparently the bars are allowed to stay open until 6.30pm. All the best.

Reply #468722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Again Dale, you need to stop communicating with the normal people on this forum, your name is Dale and that is nothing to be proud of.

Reply #468750 | Report this post

Dale  
Years ago

Is my name Dale? Even if it was, it is slightly more courageous than anonymous?? Only slightly. Don't be offended by the Adelaide banter. Someone even suggested that South Australians may join the human race shortly??

Reply #468775 | Report this post

Grovermi$ter  
Years ago

so much love...

Reply #468826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm getting there about 5 minutes into the first quarter LA and Miami style.

Reply #468830 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

6.15pm - dinner at Apollo as always.

Reply #468833 | Report this post

Years ago

any jazz bands outside etc ? or bbq ?

Reply #468835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:08 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754