Anonymous
Years ago

Is Patty Mills a MIP candidate?

The title kind of asks the question.

Topic #34211 | Report this topic

mick  
Years ago

No, he hasnt improved alot, just gotten more minutes.

Reply #468870 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

As good as he has been this season he isn't quite there yet if he was in the mix for best 6th man then you could make a case for him

Reply #468876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patty could get MIP or 6th man. He has got to be one of the most efficient guys in the NBA. He was the main reason behind Spurs winning streak while they rested all their main players. Mick has a point that he has always been a quality player and now he has just been given the minutes to show it. Look at his boomers performances back in the day he abosuletely killed it and that it what we are seeing with the minutes now.

Reply #468881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dragic for mine. Was good before but he has gone to a new level now.

Reply #468887 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Dragic has improved and the team has improved but they still probably won't make the playoffs, I think Vince Carter will win 6th man.

Reply #468929 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Nope.

Gerald Green is clearly the MIP in my opinion.

Reply #468930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think so, but it's great that we can even ask the question. Been awesome watching Patty play this year, and seeing his name appear regularly in game reports. I think the MIP usually goes to somebody going from good to really good, not scrub to good.

Reply #469011 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

As anonymous above pointed out he has to go from good which he is now to really good if he gets a regular starting gig next year ( won't happen at spurs ) then he will get a look in for the award.

Reply #469017 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

So according to this forum it's Paddy in a three horse race with Dragic and Green. I like them odds

Reply #469224 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:31 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754